"Not The Same Name Game Book" has 50 easy to use, easy to understand, and contagiously fun name games. These name games encourage stronger group interaction through a variety of activities that empower groups regardless of size, age, gender, or location.These name games have been used all across the country and in international leadership camps.
The experiential learning name games in "Not The Same Name Game Book" will help any facilitator holding the title as camp director, small group facilitator, youth pastor, TRiO personnel, and many more.
These name games are perfect for:
• Introducing students to their new teacher and classmates
• Presenting new members to a team or organization
• Opening up participants in group counseling
• Having fun at a birthday party
• Generating camaraderie within a family or team
• Opening up sequencing activities on a ropes course
• Starting a meeting or workshop
• Energizing participants after lunch or during a long day
• Developing similar interests within a committee
• Creating opportunities to meet new people at a conference
• Introducing new students to your youth group
This is not an all-encompassing list; there are so many options that will best fit your group’s needs and size. The best way to use these name games is to try them out! Use them early and often to get a group excited to learn about each other.
This is a PDF digital download. As soon as you purchase this eBook, you will be sent an email with a download link.